Family Portraiture, Weddings and Fine Art

Family Portraiture, Weddings and Fine Art
Wedding, Family and Fine Art Photographer

Friday 23 October 2015

Miss Lillies

I have finally got around to finding an outlet for my greetings cards, the poor things have been sat under my bed since my last craft stall held back in March. I was lucky to find somewhere that is not only the perfect match for my designs, but had yet to find a greetings card supplier.

Situated at 114 Watling St, Miss Lillies was originally just a florist, but the owner Elizabeth has branched out to provide the town with groceries too and has been selling fresh quality fruit and vegetables for some time now.


I have a nice big card stand by the door, with a good selection of wildlife, landscape, animal and floral designs. I have also supplied some Christmas cards ready for the festive season, prices start from as little as £1.99.


 Miss Lillies also sells a selection of gifts and Christmas decorations if you are trying to find something a little different, so please pop in, have a browse and support your local businesses.







1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new venture. You deserve it ...well done. xx

    ReplyDelete